Re: bloodstorm

Alright so here's my thoughts...been playing on and off for a while.

I'd like to see the following that I feel could work better:

1. A way to eat/drink on the main map. I like the idea of animals being on it you'd get food from, and a canteen that you'd need to refill at times. Yes I could buy 50000 burgers and such but why?

2. Scale the hunger/thirst system way back. It's unrealistic you'd drop dead instantly/ Instead if you reach 100 hunger/thirst, lose HP till you die

3. Add food stores to the map (If this is in I've not figured out if you can buy stuff in the potato bar)

. Info on weapon ranges. I've not worked out for example what's best to hit somebody 50 tiles away versus 5 tiles away

6. Fuel for the chainsaw, if it has no fuel, it doesn't fire up

7. I'd much like to see the emphasis on being on the main maps, not hording coins by killing animals. I ran into a situation twice when it was just me on the main map.

Overall, I like the concept, it's actually pretty fun and reminds me of 90s era SNES games with the responsive controls and feel of the game. I just feel like it neeeds to decide okay, am I a shooter/explore or a survival game? Personally I'd go with the first bit and if I were in charge I'd ditch the hunger/thirst entirely since it adds nothing to the game, really.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector