Re: Tactical battle: Questions on making your own map pack

Hi.
Thank you very much for your answers. Well, of course it makes sense regarding to why I get the victory message, when that's the way the game notice the victory. Lol. smile that was a pretty tricky one. Lol.
Ian: I can assure you that I'll join your mailinglist in the future. I have dreamed about making awesome games for many years, and your game engine is so easy to understand and get started with, so I can learn to handle it. smile Tactical battle takes a while for me to get used to, but this is the easiest game creation tool I ever have seen. I'll not say just map packs, because it's not only the maps you can make, but lots more. Of course the game engine, the battle system like rounds and turn based system is the same, but it seems as you can make nearly everyt hing you wants to.
So I'm really motivated to give this a try, and I think I'll finally succeed this time instead of failing big time and just give up. smile
You'll hear from me again for sure. big_smile