Re: bloodstorm

I really don't like the inventory system being on just tab and shift tab. It takes forever to get to things I'd use commonly. I also don't believe ammo should be in the inventory at all. Ammo packs, OK, but you open them and you hear a sound meaning you got the ammo, now why do you need to see that ammo in the inventory. The disadvantages far outweigh the advantages.

The advantages being that you can cycle through and know how much of every type of ammo you have. The disadvantages are the time it takes to do so. Also, the inventory items are sorted in no logical order that I can see. But I will say that if I want to know how much of a given type of ammo I have, I'll pull out that weapon and check, and if I don't have it, I don't care if I have ammo for it. But if you wanted to still show it, maybe a second key for just ammo.

Actually, I have an idea for inventory sorting. Let's say different categories like ammo, restoratives, miscellaneous, etc. Tab and shift tab could cycle you through categories and maybe home and end could go up and down through them.

I would like to see a quick action or  favorites system though where I could assign a certain item to a key combo or something.

Some of the sound are a bit over the top I'd say. Like the hand gun as someone mentioned. The cannon itself is just loud and annoying, though I think it may be meant to be that way to reduce your hearing while you get it ready to let people have a chance to kill you. The cannon ball kind of sounds like some sort of roving minifridge or something? It's not bad per se, it's just not really indicative of a cannon ball in my mind.

All that aside, I really do like the game even though I suck at it. I suck at a lot of games, but this one is pretty good. I also like the fact that the devs/admins are trying to keep a decent environment. They're out front and not behind a wall and are trying to keep things light-hearted. I respect the hard work and dedication that's gone into this game, and it shows how the team represent themselves to the player base.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pevida via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector