games that can be played online

so, I am no stranger to audio games, but I am not sure what is currently out there right now, as of June 2020, so here is what I know:

  • I think there is undead, which is just going around, killing zombies and you can make groups and that is pretty much it.{/*}

  • There is also your world game that is a sidescroller kinda thing, an  exploring one with many maps.

  • There are also many muds but I do not have much interest in them since they are mostly text based, though I have tried some

  • There is also dragonpong

  • there is also crazy party's online mode

  • and apparently bloodstorm, yes?

  • and well, some clones that have been discussed in the past which they all have their own security issues that no one will be able to fix because its all forks from stolen code and so on.

What else is there?