Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

Worst case, you get to an unwinnable scenario and you have to get a game over, at which point you end up coming back to the main stadium, and can then spend more money on whatever you need. No big deal.

Team is all ready to go, btw. I know, I know, I'm a needy bastard, with all my requirements of team babysitting and such.

Dragomier, BTW, wants primarily attack and speed, with a little HP and maybe some defense thrown in for spice. Most of its best moves are physical. Also, if anyone wants my four dragons with chrono cores, now is your chance to speak up.