Re: don't forget to drink more water than soda/sugary drinks.

MyDearWatson wrote:

Me 5 years back: use to do 30 pushups in a row as a part of our physical training.
Me today: Can't even do 10 properly.
Seriously, sitting in front of computers has affected my body in lots of bad ways.

that happened to me too. I remember doing about 15 in a row in three sets before, and when I tried to get started last year, 10 were just unbearable and I had awful technique
nowadays I do 4 sets of 30 and 4 sets of 10 with the hands very close to each other, but that obviously took some time.
Though I like to put lemon in the water when I exercise, it gives you a bit of a boost