Re: Producing Hip hop. Trap. Pop and r&b music, as a blind person

yo all, reviving this.
I have some questions about reaper, but there's enough of those topics floating around, so lets just ressurect this generate pool of ideas and tips.
So, firstly, can I move the cursor manually, I'm tired of having to hold down page down to get to bar 129 and end the time selection and then go all the way back to bar 1.
secondly, key shortcuts to change the vilocity of notes you insert?
thirdly, how to 1: make a loop cut off at a certain point, and 2: make a melody pitch down very fast, like what happens when the beat's drums section is about to start and you're hearing the melody and then suddenly it gets lower in pitch very fast and stops for half a bar or so, and then you get the full drums. How to do that?
Fourthly, any good reverb presets for rearverb?