Re: A question about GMA games

I see Shades of Doom 2.0 listed on the games page. Also maybe try the contact form instead of the number. From the support page:

Some games still list our old telephone number. This number is no longer in service. If GMA Games feels that telephone support is necessary, GMA Games will initiate the process. Use the Contact link on the top or bottom Navigation Bars to forward your technical questions or problems, and we will get back to you by email, or telephone if necessary.