Re: Steam Summer Sale, any of these worth getting?

Thanks for answering my question about playing via the keyboard. I've just purchased Alt-Frequencies, Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Ultra Street Fighter IV, and Killer Instinct along with its soundtrack. I would've loved to have bought Mortal Kombat 11, but that'll have to wait for another time.

UMVC 3 and USF (as I'll call them) are great, but I'm still trying to figure out the keyboard layout in Killer Instinct. I don't have sighted assistance at the moment, but somehow managed to win a couple fights in the arcade mode. Is there a complete list of the commands available? I also can't seem to get past the tutorial levels in what I assume is the story mode. Any suggestions?

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly Sapergia