Re: SKULLGIRLS - fully accessible mainstream fighting game [PC]

Hi.
Is the only way to set the paramitors, to go to skull girls in steam and set it from there?
Cause I can't seem to find it in library.
I've tried installing all the things that was mentioned, but I can't here no speach.
But, when i go to change text to speech. there's nothing there.
I'm using windows eight, so I type in text to speech, click on change text-to-speech-settings. nothing apairs in the combo box. and when I click on settings it gives me an error. Something like windows is looking for the answer to the problem, well that's not the words exactly, but that's basically what it says. Any help would be great, since I've got steam and have bought this game. Sure it was only five pounds, a deal is on if anyone is interested. I think it went down from £13 to £5, so if you're interested and in the UK, get it now. I'm sure the US has a deal like it too.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : king gamer222 via Audiogames-reflector