Re: Announcing release of Traders of Known Space

After some more testing, I agree that the supply and demand should fluctuate a little less. I came across situations where I bought goods, flew 3 squares to a somewhat more detached planet, couldn't sell anything, and went back to the planet where I bought those goods from, only to discover that the demand is now very high so I can essentially sell the stuff I bought on that same planet, for a much higher price than I bought it for. Of course it doesn't happen all the time, but it'd be nice if it was a bit more consistent.
Also... I wonder if, for example, entertainment systems are actually always in higher demand on the more barren planets as is said in the documentation like paradise station? I didn't really find a link between those two factors but I may have to experiment further.