Re: please ban me

I’ve been thinking about it a lot. The conclusion I’ve come to is this. Rory, for your sake and for everyone else’s, please take several years to grow up. You are obviously in capable of managing your emotions, and that’s gonna do nothing but bring you Harm in the future. I know you want to grow your company and to salvage your reputation, and I believe the only way to do that is to take a year or two off from the forum. This is not something that falls on the responsibility of the mods. This falls directly on you. If you actually want to improve yourself, you have to put in the effort.
If you continue to pull these childish antics, pretty soon you’ll have a reputation a kin to Mason’s before he grew up. You really don’t want that. You obviously have talent as a coder, but you can’t manage your interactions. Please, for everyone sake, take some time away.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nkmc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : urior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector