Re: Pokemon X/Y, anyone playing?

Greetings,

Moore2it, Let me start off by stating that this is fun, I do enjoy myself. This does take allot of time to write, but that is because I do not want to be sloppy or just assume that you readers know something. But also, I have read some pretty bad directions and have been rather confused over them, so I am doing my best to make it as understandable as I am able. The writing of the directions is for the most part, very simple, and doesn't take too much time, but actually forming them into sentances is what takes the most time, and well, working out the correct paths to take takes up a decent amount of time.
smile

Putting just the right amount of detail in the walkthrough, that I just take for granted, such as sound effects and or navagating around menus and such, is what I stress over. While writing this guide for the blind, as it were, I am bounsing around, looking at 3 different walkthroughs, and watching a video walkthrough and so do not want you guys to have to do that. While I'm not perfect in any way shape or form, and I forget to find some items just because I myself can't find them, I am trying. I will get sighted help for those things that you must have, such as HMs and other importent items, so don't worry about that.

Also, you might want to look up a video just for the sound aspect of the game (might I suggest marriland's videos.) He does a wonderful job, especially for pokemon XY and the 5th gen games.

James, I would like to do a guide over the WiFi system, but [[wow]]. That is a hard one... There are lots of buttons on the touchscreen. My sighted boyfriend has made me a timplet to lay over the touchscreen; it has lines and holes cut out in a plastic thing. It is of the map, so I can follow the lines, which are the routes, and then once my styless slipps into a cut out hole, I can tap to fly to that place.

but we haven't tried creating one for the WiFi section of the game just yet... Its tricky because there are many many different screens, some of which will let you navagate with the d-pad and other screens force you to use the touchscreen.

So if there's something in partickular, let me know, and if you are interested in a timplet that'll fit over your touchscreen, or if you have ideas how I can go about giving directions without a timplet, I can see what we can do about that!

I of course, would love to do wifi related things.

Thanks,
Dedenne

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dedenne via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dedenne via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dedenne via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dedenne via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : James via Audiogames-reflector