Re: General fighting game banter

Hi,
so after watching Spiderman and x-men, I'm having a major itch to play the mvc series.
What are our thoughts on the games up to mvc1?  I actually really want to get the one-up cabinet when it releases later in the year, but have never played any apart from 2 or 3.  However marvel one looks like something I'd love.

I also have a request.  I'm playing mvc2, but does anybody have the character select screen without unlockables?  I have the full list and will share it here.  and I know I could just grab a save with everything, but I want to unlock everything I can.  As this is the only entry that doesn't speak, I have no idea who I'm using half the time.

here's the full list if anybody wants it.

With all unlocked characters, there are two rows of 6 characters, then 4 rows of 8 characters and then other 2 rows of 6 characters (total 56).
At the start when no characters are unlocked, there are 6 rows of 4 characters (basically from the central part of the second rows of all unlocked characters, to the second last row).
Full characters list from the top to bottom, left to right:
• Felicia
• Megaman
• Captain Commando
• Wolverine (Adamantium Claws)