A dictionary convertion tool?

Hey everybody,

Not sure if I actually posted this last night or not, I do remember doing so but it seems to have disappeared. Anyways, I realize this is a little out of left field, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a method of converting dictionary files between one screenreader and another? This has been a bit of an issue for me, I've made a bunch of pronounciation files for Jaws, mostly teaching it how to pronounce names correctly. Thing is though, at this point my dictionary files are pretty large, containing hundreds of entries, so manually copying them to, say, NVDA or even Voiceover would take forever. Is there a tool that would make this job easier?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Locutus