Re: Amazon Alexa games?

Ok, trying to play the game 6 swords now, I also like frps, they are my 2nd favorite genre, and this game sounds very similar to a fantasy MUD.

However, I would like to ask, how can I hear ALL the possible commands, or ALL the possible actions I can do while in a room, for when I say "help", unlike in Deep space dice, the full list of commands is not told.

And also,  is there a similar, MUD.like Alexa game with sci-fi, so with space theme too?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ertay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ertay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector