Re: Setting up Raspberry Pi

I actually did a podcast for beginners who want to use the Raspberry Pi a long time ago. It was aired on Main Menu and I had it on an old website. I don't know if it is still relevant, or even if it is still hosted.
It's been a while since I've used my Raspberry Pi. There is one main site I used for accessibility of Raspberry Pi for the blind, and that's raspberryvi.org.
Generally, there are two ways to use the Pi: you can SSH into it, or you can install a screen reader to read the terminal output. I think current versions of the Pi allow for Orca. Not the most reliable though.
Anyway, browse the RaspberryVi website and hopefully you find some more current information.