Magistream, a casual idle clicker pet game

Hello all,

found a little gem on the internet. Actually found it over 4 years ago but didn't stick with it. This for the most part isn't a game that is going to  occupy a lot of your time, but it will give you something to do and something to do on social media too if you do that.

I've gotten back into it and have found that it is in fact very fun.

The game is called Magistream. In it, you take up the roll of a mage/magi who has entered a magical world. Every half hour or so I believe, you can pull an egg from a stream. These eggs contain various monsters that you can click to raise. Thing is, you can only click them once per day, and the same goes for everyone else, but you can click other peoples' monsters too and they also have inbed features that will let you put code up to post them on their forums in various chatter and game threads, and also you can post them on social media.

Unlike a lot of click-to-grow games like this, the monsters will slowly grow to adulthood without your help. In addition to the stream, there are also shops, donation pets, and on top of that, quest pets and  events, of which halloween, harvest festival (American thanksgiving) Winter Solstace (Christmas. New Year's, Valentine's, Spring event, and magiversary (yearly celebration of the site) are the ones I know about, though I've never played the holidays.

Currently there are 1139 different creatures, some obtainable by the methods above and some only obtainable through breeding. A lot of them are retired monthly pets (there are usually 3 per month and you only get one shot at holiday stuff because they have a whole new set each year)  and you can also trade and stuff as well.

The game has a lot of graphics for the creatures, but unlike a lot of pet games, they have good descriptions so unlike in other pet games like Subeta, I have no doubts in my mind of what my pets look like.

Generally you can just collect and wait for stuff to grow, but also you can get game money for clicking the graphics for the pets of others and post the pets you want to raise on the forums. Aside from possibly collecting certain pets for quests or such, I don't think  this is a huge action game and is mostly a time-waster and socialization excuse. though a fun one.

currently, the game's map does not work, but the lead coder already has an alternative I have tested to work with screenreaders that I have tested that works.

I'm bookrage there too, just as I am here.

hope to see you there.

the website is easy to remember but here it is

magistream.com

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Skhye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector