Re: please ban me

Just one more thing I want to say. This applies to Rory, but others as well. Take a good hard look at your friend group. Are these people Who  are supporting you? Are these people that are propping you up and encouraging you to be a better human being? Or are they assholes dragging you down? That is something I also had to learn. It is a very difficult thing to realize, but once you do you can separate yourself from those people and truly grow into a good person.
A lot of times, these sorts of people will act as enabler’s. They will exemplify the negative behavior and cause feedback loops of unwanted outbursts. I’m not telling anyone to just cut off friends, what I am saying is to look at each of your friends and ask yourself if they are truly good friends.
Are they yes men that will just go along with whatever you say? Or are they good people that will actually challenge you on your bad decisions and call you out on your mistakes. There is one question you can ask yourself to truly know if a friend is a good friend. Are you willing to cry in front of this person.
Chances are, if you don’t feel comfortable crying in front of them, they’re not a person you should really be taking advice from. Crying is a way to completely Make yourself vulnerable. If you don’t feel comfortable doing this, it doesn’t always mean they are a bad friend, it just means that they may not be the person to take advice from.
I hope none of this comes off as arrogant or preachy, I’m just giving advice for my own life. Thank you for reading

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector