Re: The last of us part ii discussion

spoiler
Ugh, anybody else having trouble with the sniper section? The part where you're playing as Abby trying to get a boat. You have to kill infected as well as avoid a sniper, which at this point I'm assuming is Tommy. I can get past the first wave of infected, but as soon as I'm able to deal with the shambler I get blowed up. I watched a sighted play through, and they seem to be able to take it out without being shot at, but I'm not really sure how they're doing it. I wish there was a sound for when you were behind cover rather than having to swipe up to know, it's seriously annoying.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector