Re: Gorilla's Playthrough 7/6 Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Part 8

Computergamer, how's it going?

As Tifa talks, in the background Johnny says:
What!?  That's bullshit!  Cheap bullshit!  Entrapment!  Yeah, yeah! I know my rights!

Full log:
Johnny:
What the hell man?  You trying to break my arm?
Dragging me through the street like this is -ow- cruel and unusual punishement!
Is this any way to treat a model citizen of Midgar?

Officer:  Model citizens don't steal blasting agents!  So why don't you tell me why your ID popped when we were going over the warehouse logs?!

Johnny:  Huh?  You've got it all wrong!  I've never gone anywhere near a Shinra warehouse!
....Unless it was Jessie... She jacked my ID!

Officer: Your ID was never logged, dumbass.  It wouldn't never gotten you inside a Shinra installation in the first place!  But don't you worry.  We'll take all the time we need to help you get your story straight.

Johnny:  What!?  That's bullshit!  Cheap bullshit!  Entrapment!  Yeah, yeah! I know my rights!

I got the impression that Johnny almost ratted out Tifa & Cloud being part of the resistance, right there, and right before he was struck by the officer.