Re: abandonware central

Now finally resorecting this topic. Hayden, I agree with you on that one, and for that reason, since most of the links still wrok, which is a good thing, now that I think of it, I will use bit torrent sync and create a folder that I will post the code to and y'all can just drop your stuff in the folder! That should make things a hell of a lot easier.

Hayden wrote:

Jack,
Thihngs are really scattered here. You need to make a topic specifically for uploaded links, and just add them on to the first post. If I wanted to find the games you've uploaded once this topic has grown another five pages, it woudl take me foreve to sift through everything to find t hem.