Re: bloodstorm

@jaceK No, the issue is that when we are online, you never say anything about any of these problems, until we actually finally got you to say it yesterday. We aren't always going to be active on the topic. We are working on the game. So we expect that /admintell and /feedback should be used. We're active on there a lot, and you haven't brought up a single issue to us even once. You expect us to always be active on the forum every single time. We have lives to live.
And of course, this does not mean we won't check the forum ever again. But the feedback and admintell have been completely, blank.
@Ironcross: We've tried everything man. There's no way to fix it, its the server moving bullets that's causing it. We've broken loops if the bullet count is too high, cleared the bullets if they get over 25 automatically, moving the weapon hit code into the moving timer, breaking the weapon loop if its not being used, there's really no other thing we can do about it.
The inventory issue is being worked on. We've gotten a few reports that its very hard to navigate. Mohamed and I are working on a solution to that.
The scope that you are hearing Iron Cross isn't a scope. I automatically made it toggle of the scope if you don't have a scoped weapon. You are probably hearing the weapon ping sound when the bullet hits the player, that's toggled with F11.
But remember people, a team of two cannot work on over 20 things at once. I also warned some of our players a few days ago, we're not always going to take your suggestions. It's our game, and we have a plan for it. So if your suggestion bounces off of us, there's no reason to be disrespectful about it.
My motto is treat me how you want to be treated. If you treat me disrespectfully, there's a likelyhood that I'll do the same. I've heard some rather trollful posts in the last few pages so, if you want to troll, go create your troll club and do it there. This is Bloodstorm, not Trollstorm.
Okay, i've had enough ranting for a day.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pool via Audiogames-reflector