Re: Android app and game development getting started

Personally, I've had fantastic results with Dart and Flutter.

If you want to make games, your best bet seems to be Flame, although as far as I know, there's no stereo sound support.

If you felt particularly masochistic, you could use left and right sound files and play them together, while adjusting their volumes.

HTH.