Re: dino-rex, take control of a mighty tyranasaur, first one of its kind..

so firstly, big congratulations about the game, I've been playing it for the past few minutes, and I think that the premise is very cool, and this project has a lot of potential. However, I've found a few bugs, and I have some suggestions. Firstly, I've noticed, that no matter what I do, my health bar never goes down, even if I charge face first into an electrified fence, for maltaple times, without eating or drinking anything. secondly I've run into an issue were I think a  stegosaur and a human where standing in the same place. I was able to eat the stegosaur with no problems, but when I tried to eat the human, he died, but his sound affects seamed to have gotten stuckin my stereo  field. the result was that, no matter where I went, or what I did, I was constantly hearing the sound of this guy, begging not to be killed, fixed in the centre of my stereo field, for all time. When it comes to suggestions, I think that it would be cool to be able to play as different creatures, like a raptor, triceratops, or a member of park security. finally, I think that it might be interesting if, after braking out of the tyrannosaur paddock, there would be other structures on the map, like roads, other enclosures and facilities, and may be even the island's harbours.