Re: keynote gold voice for windows10

This Keynote radio is cool! I have a question about how it works. How do you send the audio to the synthesizer in the first place using Telnet? I understand that the BrailleNote is connected to a screen reader, and the audio must be sent from the BrailleNote audio output to an Icecast server, but how do you get Telnet commands to send the data to the synthesizer?