Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

@Defender,

Yeah there was a GOT mod a while ago, not sure if it's outside the 2 and a bit year space where save game files could be updated, as for the list of stuff, I had a little crack at it but was mainly focused on my other to-do list, still got a lot of immediate things I'm working through, I do plan to clear your list though. It's a tiny bit harder without direct quotes of the lines where the text came from as I can search them up, where as the word 'you' would give me 100'000 results haha.

@Shrike, No worries mate, if you're having trouble with willpower from cheats I've got your back, enter 1111 as a cheatcode and save your game, this will remove the ability to use cheat codes in the save file irreversibly.

@Defender that's an idea but I'm not sure I can have simultaneously different font sizes in game unfortunately. Definitely need to make it a little easier so that the first thing people are seeing is a barrage of ascii crap