Re: trouble with playing quest games online

To be honest, as I remember quest 4 was more a case of "well it's playable if you put up with all the other rubbish on pages and do weerd things to read all the text" than actually much good in and of itself which as I said is why it never got a Db entry.

I'm hoping that if the web interface is workable it could be similarly to chooseyourstory, just more complex and with some different games, but we'll see if the developer gets back to me. I remember him being a reasonable enough fellow even if he absolutely failed to include any access whatsoever, which is quite dire for something as inherently accessible as a text adventure game.