Re: The last of us part ii discussion

I'm finding lots of scan items that I can't seem to pick up, particularly in the beginning of Seattle Day 3. Any ideas what's going on here?

To be clear, I've spent 10 minutes or so going at a single item, getting the final louder ping, backing up and trying to re-acquire, turning around, moving around a bit, etc. Given that I know what happens shortly after I get off the boat, I'm a bit disturbed that I had to walk past lots of items because navigation assistance couldn't guide me to them. If I botch the shambler fight a few times, I'll replay from the chapter start and see inf I can get them again. I actually lost navigation assistance entirely near the beginning of that chapter when looking for Dina/Jessie in what I assume was the theater, and I had to restart the PS4 entirely to get it back. Restoring from a save and restarting the chapter did nothing. I hope Naughty Dog's accessibility analytics are collecting lists of missed items and particularly long finds. Maybe certain corners or terrain types are glitched, or maybe it's just this chapter that's particularly bad.

Anyhow, tips welcome. Hope I'm not about to get my ass handed to me because navigation assistance wouldn't let me pick up lots and lots of supplies. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector