Re: slay the spire now accessible!

Hi,
The daily quests are now working for me, but I am wondering how to check what the daily run on the particular day is?
Even when I type daily, I just get the choice to embark, but no text saying what the conditions are going to be.
Todays was fun, I suspect it was to do something with losing hp if you have a full health bar, whilst you encounter a monster or shop rest treasure etc.
pretty challenging, but I actually messed the game up by chooseing a relic which was terribly wrong for this class, I believe it was the choker, which gives you extra energy per turn, but you can't play more than 6 cards...
One question that  I have though is, and it perhaps might be slightly foolish, What's G, R etc suppose to mean exactly?
E I get means energy, but unsure about the other 2 notations I have seen in cards.
One bug that I have noticed with the mods installed though is when I type quit, the game seems to exit, but I still continue gathering playtime. Just noticed discord showing me as having been playing Text to spire when I actually wasn't. big_smile
Thank you @Wensber for working on this update, very greatful to you for having worked on making this accessible for  all of us, and continueing to do so. smile
Haven't checked out the latest update yet, just read about it on here.
Grryf.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drg via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector