Re: Breed Memorial Tips

@4:
Pixies might not need strength, but what about the combination species?

Let's take Gonxi for example. I have owned two of them so far, and I trained the strength of the first one, while I neglected the strength of the second one.

But the problem with them is that they start out with punch and kick, both of which use strength as their damaging stat.

I think at least in the case of this species, strength should be focused in the early days, since this is the only stat which would do damage in the tournament, while as they start to unlock magical attack later, the focus should be shifted. What do you think about that?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : randomuser via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : randomuser via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector