Re: melodyne studio. is it free?

I can't understand why people can't literally take five seconds to type something into Google. When you ask for a link, that's what the person does. I mean maybe if you're OCD as fuck, you have this huge list of links in a text file just lying around, but that doesn't apply to most people. Do your own work!

Now, if you really did try to find it, then post here asking for a link, that's different. Some things are obscure and really difficult to pin down. Other than that, if you want it, go find it; quit being lazy.

When I was a kid, we had to actually go into the library and check out books using the card catalog. You had to hope the book had the answers to your questions, or had something relevant to the research paper you were trying to write. I will never understand this mentality of getting other people to use Google for you. You literally have as much information as you can handle right at your fingertips. Yet, instead of using it, you want to get others to do that? Why? Why should other people do your work for you unless you're prepared to pay them. It's just sheer laziness. If you can't take five seconds to google it, well then you must not want it bad enough.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamecreator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raven via Audiogames-reflector