Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi everyone,

I'm David. I work on accessibility at Ubisoft. I love reading your feedback on our efforts. I'm not going to be very vocal as my work often prevents me to talk about stuff under NDA. But I'd love to be able to reply to some of your comments sometimes.

Can I get in? :)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : emuzychenko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ExistenceEngine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Arjuna Ardizzoni Alves via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : David Tisserand via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : I-know-what-happens via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : the-flying-cat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Bunny55 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dreammer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : karankumargupta via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : dzoni via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : olcay . 1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : olcay . 1 via Audiogames-reflector