Re: possible bug with user kahma

Oh, by the way, I never actually posted in the restricted users topic but, well now look at me. What's up with that? I remember creating the account one school morning, forgetting about it for a few months I think, and just making a post at some point. I think I reset my password at some point too though. I remember that for ages, I;d only view the database, and forums were a new technology to me back then.