Re: melodyne studio. is it free?

@jack, Good point, I'm realizing how I could have phrased my comment better. I mean, I ask for accessibility stuff all the time, but I've also been on that list of people who just say to Google things. I switch randomly, probably because I realize what being new to technology feels like (because I still am in so many aspects), but I switch I think because I had to learn the roots of what I know today independently. Literally no one in my life knew accessibility enough to help me and answer my questions, let alone at all, so I think I can be a bit harsh sometimes, not because I think I am superior to others who knew about this forum before I did, but because I was pretty much forced to walk that journey alone.