Re: why is my brane doing that

as someone who does music every day for a living but loves to code I can only say this:

take an active break, try doing stuff that has nothing to do with coding and then think about what your block or your stop was... like, trying to solve a problem. Sometimes the solution will come to you in ways that you would not have thought possible but that is as a result of doing other things that might just get a spark going.
It happens to me with arrangements and sometimes compositions. As I also actually code and program to get those into sheet music, the process is the same. Transcribing works the same way. I try and do things for about half an hour, then just quit. But you could do up to a certain thing and then quit and go back and quit and so on, as many times as you need. Just have a small, very small goal and work with time that way.
One of these could be, for example, that I will do up to bar 10 of the song, or up to the first minute of transcription, nothing more, nothing less.
Or when coding: I will try to solve just this compilation error, and that's it.
But, one thing at a time.

If for some reason you couldn't fix that runtime error, then research a bit, let the new things sink in, try again the next day or something.
And then periodically review and go over all of your work... you should be satisfied with what you do. Its very refreshing to do this, because it helps you see your progress over time.