Re: Any songs recommendations for reading creepypastas?

I've found MyNoise to be an excellent source of all sorts of soundscapes. So of course, I figured it could provide some good spooky ones, too. And I wasn't wrong.

  • Deserted: a frequency-shaped eerie soundscape generator. Strange bells and metallic whines, perhaps somewhat like distorted jangling of rusted chains. Difficult to describe, but definitely not pleasant.

  • Dark Forest: Spooky forest. With strange birds (or at least you hope they're just birds), crickets, and fluttering bats.

  • Church Ambience: As an atheist, I'd find being in any church pretty horrible. But this one especially, with the echoing footsteps and spooky whispers.

  • Oblivion: I am not sure how to describe this one. It is like a tone, a drilling tone. It's currently drilling through my ears and into my brain. But also, it's ... slightly pleasant?

  • Poltergeist: Weird creaking and banging sounds! Oh no! How could science ever explain this?

Will that do, or should I send you 5 more? smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamesmaster via Audiogames-reflector