Re: Any tips for user moving from windows to linux?

No, it is because performance of linux is better, try to run windows 10, cause win7 is not getting security updates, on netbook with 2gb of ram, one core intel atom n270.
You just can't do it, or if you will do, it will be too slow for working.
I just wanna revive this little crap, and that's the only reason why i insstalled debian on it.
I don't need games, and other things like that, because it will not handle them.
I just wanna have system that is secure, and stable.
I just wanna use pluma, listen to some music via vlc, and browse the nternet with it, but i need some alternatives for some windows apps that are accessible.
Regards.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : king gamer222 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector