FHear: A free audio horror game developed by a university Student

Hi everyone
So I'm kinda surprised that no one mentioned this game earlier since it was posted on cool blind tech all the way back on June 19th.
Link to CBT article
It's an atmospheric first person audio horror game for Windows and Mac, which requires use of an Xbox or Playstation controller, which is why I haven't been able to try it out for my self yet.
The itch.io page where you can grab the game is linked to in the article.

Based on the premise this could easily be another one of those experimental games that's more a gimmick for sighted people than an actually accessible game, but since it's totally free, it's definitely worth a try.
Tell me what you guys think!