Victor reader Stream sucks after all

Hello! I have a Victor reader Stream 2, but it hasn't updated majorly since i got it in 2017. I really hate that even if i send an email to Humanware suggesting something, they just say the general thing: Your suggestion has been put to our list. But i know that will never happen! When i mail to them asking if new versions are planned, the answer is not in the near future! Why does this company have to release book players which they say it's awesome, but they update it very very rarely!