Re: Android? or Apple?

@post 23, Good luck on that. Maybe on Android 13 but now it's far behind.
As I've stressed in other topics of this nature, I don't really have the time to customise my device to that point where it is not the one I bought. I also don't have the time to download 10 to 20 apps from the store to test which one does something better or closer to my taste. What is more, I want a device that let's me be as equal as one could get to the sighted users who don't give a damn about Voiceover or Talkback. Sadly, iPhone let's me achieve all this.
In the end, it's one's choice to use whatever one wants and feels comfortable with.
One piece of advice, however, I'd recommend everyone, either switching from iPhone to Android, or the other way around, try the device you're investing in before buying it. It's not like buying a bier at a bar and than throwing it away because you don't like it.