Re: An appology and an update

I heard Liam's streams on this amazing game, including the one where he recorded the voices for the items and such. I came to the site today specifically searching for any news on this game because of those streams, so I say all this to say, you allowing Liam to stream it was not a mistake at all, because this is a unique concept I feel, and I've been playing Audio Games since the days of Robert Bett's games being new, not sure if I spelled his name right, but there you have it. Keep plugging away, and I for one would definitely pay for such a game! I really wish folks in this community would do less hurting and helping of one another! Ah well, if wishes were fishes...