Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

As far as I know, you can trade it to transform whenever. I haven't used Venamender that much, and I of course only used it's second form because I don't like asking people to help me trade Manamon. Before you ask someone to help you, I'd say either pump some levelup herbs into it, wait and see if someone posts here with the information or use the search feature.
Also, now I'm starting to figure out why so many people needed help with the Hyper Hathorilian. I haven't made it to Last Resort Protacall yet, Hyper Hathorilian by itself is hard enough. I'm not asking for help, I'm going to figure it out on my own once I catch up to ware I am on this save file since I had to buy a better computer for college and other off topic stuff.
Before I start team building, I'm wondering how this would work as a team? It sounds like it would work, but you never know until you try.
Vishthaugh (final form of Yakshine): gets both screens, hits hard with Righchous Rend and Holy Light and has the ability wear it takes less damage every round.
Chimerus: has high attacking stats on both sides, gets strong moves for both of it's types, plus Fly, Crunch, and Heaven's Winds. It also gets Barrier for extra defense.
Caborain: I was trying to decide between this and Sirenea, and I decided on Caborain simpley because of it's balanced stats and the options it has. If I remember correctly, it gets both Aqua Zap and Aquatic Blitz, plus Downpor to increase water damage. Sirenea might be better, but that's why I'm posting the list here before I start playing.
Garganchan: slow, but has good HP, attack and defense. It also gets strong moves like Power Kick, Blaze Rampage, Blind Rush, Earthquake and Stone Crash to hammer on air types who think they can destroy him first. Nope! Well, that's if I don't get one with terribly underdeveloped speed.
Mightauras: decent HP and speed, good attack and defense. Resists a lot, and the only thing it really can't stand is, Blaze Punch? At least that's what I remember. Earthquake, Tunnel, Conjer Sword (I think it gets this), Steel Horn, Protect.
Limtoroom: can do Parafuse (paralize and confuse at the same time), plus Gammadrain, Nature Smash, and I think it gets Branch Thrash.
I may be wrong on some of these moves, my mind isn't completely focused on Manamon since I just came home from work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector