Re: Audio game jam - No Video Jam starts August 14

@51 Hope I don't offend you for asking, but are you sighted at all? Your post here, and your work on BrushTone/AudiMesh3D, suggests you're more ... graphically-oriented than many here. smile

I ask because, with my Godot accessibility work, I could benefit from help with a few minor technical graphical tasks (I.e. drawing some tilemaps to my specifications so I can see how Godot formats them, then figure out if I can make an accessible Godot tilemap editor.) And if that's the kind of graphical help you're offering, I might be interested in taking a crack at entering the jam with something tile-based. I've wanted to do some sort of simple tile-based procedural thing in Godot for a while now, but I need to build out the tooling a bit to make that practical. This could be a fun opportunity to do that.

But if not, ignore me (unless you're someone *else* who can help, that is. :_

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : truecraig via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector