Re: Tips for grouping with other players in alter aeon using Mush-Z?

Kenzon, it's my understanding that the secret to running fast is filtering - basically you want your spam filters turned almost all the way up, so there's less to see and so it's easier to keep up.  Unfortunately, I don't know the details of how to do that; I use the 'spam' command myself, but I think mush-z also has a 'filter' command and a few other things.  If you don't get answers here, you may want to ask from time to time on the zt channel too.

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com