Re: I have a deep desire to build higher quality games for blind people.

hadi.gsf wrote:
GameDev wrote:

Sorry bladestorm360, but your are wrong in this case. Free will limit the quantity and quality of games. We all have to make a living, and great games take a great deal of time, skill, and resources. The amount of audio equipment and audio software I own cost me a small fortune, and that is only audio. Lets not get into the cost of graphic software.

This isn't to say free games are not good, but if you want to reach a new level of quantity and quality for your hobby, you need to foster commercial software.

I will second this, lots and lots of time.

I totally agree with everything you said, and you can't be more right, but I must mention that there are other benefits to making games too, like I mentioned in my previous post. Luckily, there are great people out there willing to do what is right fo r a target audience.

That being said though, I agree with you 100%.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GameDev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GameDev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GameDev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GameDev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GameDev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GameDev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector