Re: The Synthizer Thread

I'm actually not sure this bug is just for FLAC files. I just updated to the latest version of Synthizer on Github and this MP3 file plays in the C++ example, but if I try to play it in Python, I hear a small statick noise in my left ear and Python usually crashes.  Debugging says:
debug(background-thread 1) Background thread started
debug(context-thread 2) Thread started
debug(unknown-thread 3) Path ball2.mp3: handler dr_wav returned nullptr. Skippin
debug(unknown-thread 3) Path ball2.mp3: handler dr_flac returned nullptr. Skippi
ng
debug(unknown-thread 3) Handling path ball2.mp3 with handler dr_mp3

I tried the FMPEG resample command you put on Github and it didn't work.
Here is the file in case you want to look at it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4tvgl46jhmni0i/ball.mp3?dl=0
I made it by converting an OGG file to an MP3 file using SOX.