Re: Here's Why I'm Inclined to Believe Rory and Others

We all know age is just a number, won't name, but there are some people in this forum who are younger than most of the members and act cool (in my opinion at least), I (Won't use the word mature, because in my opinion it shouldn't exist) while there are also people who are older and have been a large part of this thing you call drama on the forum. Did you know that if the forum was age restricted most of the games we enjoy wouldn't exist? Of course, what I think isn't that important, and I know this forum will not be age restricted anyway but I have nothing else to do so why not write this?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector