Re: Looking for a specific type of game

Woww, thanks for this many suggestions Dark, I shall try them out one by one, and see which one fits my expectations the most!

Oh, Dark, you mentioned you have a full list of Alexa games in your "articles", but I have no idea how to access those, can you please direct or link me to them?

As for the suggested games in this thread, I just tried Time Of Conflict, it is quite good, will keep me occupied for some time figuring out how to play and master it right, it's like a mini-civilization restricted to war and combat theme, lol!

Sorry, what's that community thing 2 of you have mentioned in your posts above?

(again, I only have a desktop PC, nothing else, so no android, no ios, and frankly I never wished for any, my PC was always enough to cover my gaming needs)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector