Re: Here's Why I'm Inclined to Believe Rory and Others

@68
They said it in developer's room. Wasn't even implied.  But I don't care about that instance, save that it just means I won't work with or help them in future.  I also don't care that the mods didn't do anything.  The mods can't be everywhere.  But I do care that whether stealing code is okay isn't a very easy answer.

That NVDA glitcher program becomes much less funny with maturity.  Even Rory is going to look back on that in a few years and cringe.  Fortunately that kind of thing indeed doesn't happen often.  But again, my problem isn't with what was done, my problem is that this community has a problem with basic ethics.

I think the mods, which I guess mostly means Jayde right now, do fine.  It's too late for mods to steer the community.  That needed to happen a long time ago if it was going to happen.  It's not exactly anyone's fault either.  Emergent factors are hard to predict save in hindsight, and frankly this forum being primarily kids definitely doesn't help.

I have no idea what's up with the webmasters, so if that part is aimed at me no comment.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector